OJMD Dropshipping’s goal is to enable more Filipino entrepreneurs to start an online business without any much hassle. 2020 is almost ending and we are so grateful for everyone who has been with us throughout the year as we continue to grow. It is our tradition to continue finding ways for us to improve and offer a more affordable service to our clients and we will continue doing to come 2021.
Hence, we have some changes coming next year as well as some exciting news. We are making changes to our fees charged to our drop shippers and we are adding more incentives too. So what are the changes to our fees taking effect from orders that came on January 01, 2021, henceforth?
- Subscription fee: Our subscription fee was lowered from $39.99 to $30.00. However, this will continue to be the case. The subscription fee will carry through 2021.
- Force Confirmation: The force confirmation fee is ₱10.00. There will be no change on this one as well. The fee will carry through 2021.
- Insurance Fee: The insurance fee was lowered from ₱50.00 to ₱25.00. This will also continue to be the case all through 2021 unless another announcement is made.
- Courier Fee: The courier fee is the shipping and whatever fee that is charged to us by the courier. Since we do not control this. There will be no change as well
- Fulfillment Fee or OJMD Fee: This is the fee we charge for processing your orders and also handling returns and re-shipment. The current fee since we launched the OJMD Dropshipping service is ₱99.00 per order. We have decided to make a few changes in regards to this one. From Jan 1, 2021. The OJMD Fulfillment fee will be ₱75.00 for your first 100 orders. After your first 100 orders with us, the fee will be ₱65 only. However, if by the end of the month you have at least 300 orders, Your fulfillment fee will be calculated as ₱50 and you will be reimbursed in your next SOA.
- VAT: The 12% VAT is currently being charged on the fulfillment fee. However, we will now start charging VAT on product cost or COST OF GOODS. There will be no VAT charges on Fulfillment fee / OJMD Fees. This will take effect from Jan 1, 2021. If you need a receipt. You can get in touch with us and have them mailed to you.
- Product Cost / Cost Of Goods: We will be revising our list of products after new agreements with suppliers. Product costs will be reduced for most products since there are now multiple suppliers and good competition for supply costs.
There are changes in our fees that will take effect from January 1, 2021. we are also happy to announce that we will be adding more products from next year as we have been working hard to find dropshipping suppliers at the best prices for our drop shippers.
If you have any questions. Please do comment below or contact us.