OJMD is open as much as possible to anyone who wishes to use our services. In this post, i will explain the requirements or what you need to have before dropshipping or applying to dropship with OJMD in the Philippines.
OJMD gives priority to Filipino citizens so if you are from the Philippines, be rest assured that we will be here to assist you FIRST before anyone else as long as you meet our requirements. So what are the?
- You must be 18yrs old
- You have an online store built on WooCommerce / Shopify
- Owns a bank account in any of the following banks BDO, METROBANK, UCPB, UNION BANK, ROBINSONS BANK, SECURITY BANK, BPI or PNB
- Owns Gcash or PayMaya account if you do not have a bank account
- Signed the OJMD dropshipper agreement forms
- Provide business registration documents if you are registered, Such as BIR, Business permit and DTI certificates. [** Only if you are registered**]
- 2 valid govt ID
- Must be at least 18yrs old
- Have an online store [ Shopify / WooCommerce ]
- International Passport
- Owns a local bank account in any of the following banks: BDO, METROBANK, UCPB, UNION BANK, ROBINSONS BANK, SECURITY BANK, BPI or PNB
- E-wallets account such as Gcash/PayMaya if the applicant does not have a bank account
- Signed OJMD drop shipping agreement forms
- Proof of business registration if the applicant is duly registered
**OFWs who do not have a local bank may provide bank information in the country where they are working as long as they can prove they own the account**
**Applicant must be the owner of the bank account submitted for application. If the applicant is not the owner, He or she is required to submit a letter of authorization from the actual owner of the account authorizing OJMD to deposit the applicant’s earnings into the bank account.
Please take note that completing the whole requirements does not grant you automatic acceptance to use OJMD dropshipping services. Our team will review your application after you have signed up and uploaded your documents and we will get in touch via email. When your application is approved, We will now give you instructions on how to move forward with your FREE 10 day trial on our platform.
OJMD will also accept foreigners who live in the country as long as they have the right visas to engage in commercial activity according to the immigration laws. For more requirements for foreign nationals please click THIS LINK
We are working closely with the government when it comes to our review processes as we want to be aligned and will not be a party to anything that goes against the laws of the nation.
If you have questions about our requirements, Please reach out to us or leave a comment below.