Apps are important to our stores and they help us improve our store performances. Q4 is here and having a good app can boost our revenue. So i will be posting series of recommended apps for your store! Enjoy,
- OJMD Dropshipping Vibranium: As you all know, the only drop shipping app on Shopify made for the Philippines market. OJMD enables beginners who want to start dropshipping in the Philippines without any inventory and offer COD. OJMD is your next stop. The app offers a 15 day trial with a subscription fee of $39.99.
2. SMS Marketing & Cart Recovery: This one is one of our favorites. SMS communication has many benefits including facilitating communication with your customers, your customer also receives the details of the order faster. Short text messages are sent primarily as information on the status of the order, such as a message confirming the correct course of a transaction or message about the delivery time of orders. SMS is the fastest communication with your customers and savings for the company due to reduced costs associated with undelivered shipments. The app is free to install but you have to buy SMS credits. See their pricing here: http://ezyslips.in/embedded/sms/price_list.php
3. Frequently Bought Together: Frequently Bought Together analyses the previous purchases in your store database through data mining algorithms and produces a memory graph with the recommended products that are usually added together to the shopping cart. It is only $7 a month
4. 1App: This app contains almost all the sale conversion bears you need to run yout store! With a main focus on increasing your store’s conversion rates, we offer multiple features such as Sales Pops, Pre & Post Purchase Upsells, Tracking Pixels and more. it is free to install
5. Loox: This is one of the best product review apps available out there. Consumers trust product reviews and photos much more than marketing assets. Use Loox reviews to easily collect photo reviews, build strong trust, and increase sales! The best way to win visitors’ trust is to include social proof such as product reviews. However, textual product reviews won’t cut it anymore. Customers look to see your product in action, used by real people just like them. Enter photo reviews! Loox starts at $9.99/ month.
6. Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing: Whether you are new or expert in eCommerce, Affiliate Marketing is a promising method that could help you boost traffic and increase revenue. There is a lot of features here worth paying for and if you are looking into brand and influencer marketing. This is the app for you. Free plan is available.
7. FB Advanced Custom Audiences: This will help you create custom audiences based on past data. Every purchase transaction contains valuable data about a customer’s preferences, needs, and spending habits. Relevanzz helps you capture this data’s value and use it to personalize your Retention Ad campaigns. It is FREE.
8. AdSimpli: Facebook Ads Decoded: Show your products in front of billions of potential customers on Facebook and Instagram without the steep learning curve. AdSimpli was tailored for Shopify to help merchants easily create ads on Facebook and Instagram. It features an easy to use ad creation flow that lets you get your ad up and running in no time. In addition, AdSimpli enables you to manage your ads and track important metrics. It is also FREE to install.
That is all for series 1. There are tons of apps on Shopify. I will be sharing more in my next post.